Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept the return of your pet supplies bought in our stores or online on our website, within 7 days of purchase. You can exchange your product, get store credit, or get a refund, if you prefer. Please remember to have your original invoice or receipt with you at the time of exchange. You can exchange your items by coming to our stores or on our website.
Is it easy to return an item?
Yes, please follow our process for returns below.
How do I return an item?
You can return your items at any of our stores or online through our website.
To process your return in-store, please be prepared to show the receipt, your order number or provide the mobile number registered with us. Our team will check the order history on your account and initiate the return once they have identified your purchase.
To find the store location please click here. We are open 7 days a week.
If you are unable to visit our store to process your return, we can also offer a pickup service, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 055 101 3468
To process your return on our website, follow the instructions below.
- Please log in to your account,
- Select ORDER HISTORY,
- Once you’ve located your order, click “Return”,
- Select the product your wish to return and the reason for returning the item.
- Click submit.
Shortly after you will receive a return request confirmation.
If you are unable to initiate the return request on our website, please call us on 055 101 3468 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that refunds cannot be offered on the following:
- Aquatic livestock. We can only offer a replacement or store credit. We also do not deliver livestock so you will have to come in store and collect your replacement item.
- Frozen Products,
- Items bought on sale.
- When ordered item is found altered/ tampered or used
The Pet Shop Aquatics will not accept any RETURN OR EXCHANGE on any Livestock for the following reasons.
- Incorrect purchase. Once you have chosen and purchased your fish, they are yours and cannot be returned.
- If your fish expires due to improper acclimation
- If your fish expires due to poor water quality in your tank and improper fish keeping
- If your fish expires due to poor packaging by the staff. If you feel thy died to improper packaging, please contact us within 48 hours of purchase with photo of the fish in the bag at checkout.
- If your fish expires because they are already sick at the time of purchase. If you suspect they are ill, please contact us within 48 hours of purchase with photo of the fish in the bag at checkout.
- If your fish expires for any of the following reasons, we kindly request that you bring in a water sample from your aquarium so that we can investigate.
*Please note returns or exchanges for any reason not stated above will be subject for approval by the Management